Taha M. Rababah, Prof. and Head
Dept. of Nutrition and Food Technology
Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST)
P.O Box 3030- Irbid 22110-Jordan
Tel. (962-2) 7201000 Ext. 22225
Fax (962-2) 7201078
Mobile: + 962-79-7705460
- 2004, PhD. Degree in Food Science, University of Arkansas/ Fayetteville (USA)
- 1998, M.Sc. Degree in Food Science, University of Jordan (Jordan)
- 1994, B.Sc. Degree in Food Technology, University of Baghdad (Iraq)
Research interests in food processing engineering and flavor chemistry; design and fabrication of food processing in different factories; chemical and physical food processing engineering; extraction, isolation, identification, product application to prevent lipid oxidation; identification and characterization of phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacity in different plants; Food flavor (aroma) characterization and food flavor quality determination by using instrumental and sensory methods; sensory science and rheology.
- Taha M. Rababah, Muhammad Al-u’datt, Khalil Ereifej, Ali Almajwal, Majdi Al-Mahasneh, Susan Brewer, Fawzi Alsheyab, Wade Yang. 2013. Chemical, Functional and Sensory Properties of Carob Juice. Journal of Food Quality 36(4): 238–244.
- Taha M. Rababah, Mohamad Al-Omoush, Susan Brewer, Wade Yang, Mohammad Alhamad, Mohammad Alrababah, Abd Al-Majeed Al-Ghzawi, Muhammad Al- u’datt, Khalil Ereifej, Fawzi Alsheyab, Ranya Esoh. 2012. Total Phenol, antioxidant activity, flavonoids, anthocyanins and color of honey as affected by floral origin found in the arid and semi-arid Mediterranean areas. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. Accepted for publication
- Alu’datt, M.H., Al-Rabadi, G.J., Alli, I., Ereifej, K., Rababah, T., Alhamad, M.N., Torley, P.J. Protein co-precipitates: A review of their preparation and functional properties (2013) Food and Bioproducts Processing 91 (4) 327 – 335, doi: 10.1016/j.fbp.2012.11.011
- Janve, B., Yang, W., Kozman, A., Sims, C., Teixeira, A., Gunderson, M.A., Rababah, T.M. Enhancement of Corn Nixtamalization by Power Ultrasound (2013) Food and Bioprocess Technology 6 (5) 1269 – 1280, doi: 10.1007/s11947-012-0816-7